2 + 1 Half
Huge Price Reduction-Motivated Seller! Must see to appreciate! Magical setting with a contemporary home, elaborate organic gardens and orchards, outdoor living areas, infinity edge pool and spa, outdoor shower and hot tub, Redwoods, creeks, waterfalls, hiking trails and panoramic views from the higher elevations. This private oasis includes a gated paved driveway, interior roads, detached garage with Tesla charging station, domestic well and over 70,000 gallons of spring-fed water storage. The RRD 40-ac zoning designation allows for the potential to subdivide or create a family compound with the development of additional living units. Located only 10 minutes from the quaint village of Glen Ellen and nearby restaurants and wineries, this impeccably maintained property is absolutely turn-key for those looking to escape the city and work remotely; the third bedroom is currently set up as a home office with forest views. If you need a change of pace, the Napa Valley is just down Trinity Rd
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Private Sewer,Septic Connected
2,775 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Included,Electric,Inside Room,Washer Included,Other
- Central Air, Zoned, Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Central.
- 2. Dining Room,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Wood, Stone, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool/Spa Combo, Spa/Hot Tub Built-In
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc,Private,Secluded,Shape Irregular,Stream Seasonal, Entry Gate. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc,Private,Secluded,Shape Irregular,Stream Seasonal.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Darryl Vice, Vice Properties Inc
Agent Office Phone: 707-546-8822
Agent License: 01378831 Office License: 01378492 Office Phone: (707) 546-8822
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.